Monday, August 31, 2009

How to Say "I love you" in several different places

courtesy of friend JoJo

How to say
"I Love You"
In most geographical areas
English
I Love You
Spanish
Te Amo
French
Je T’aime
German
Ich Liebe Dich
Japanese
Ai Shite Imasu
Italian
Ti Amo
Chinese
Wo Ai Ni
Swedish
Jag Alskar Dig
Lithuanian
As Tave Meliu
Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia
Nice Tits



I liked living in the South when I was there (Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 1978).
I very quickly became "redneck and proud."
I remember those days with fondness and perhaps will share about them in
sapphoq on life sometime. (See Profile for list of all blogs).

Seems to me like in the North, people danced around their prejudices, likes and
dislikes and feelings in general.
In the South people would say, "Well, I just don't like you."
Folks were more direct and I miss that now.

spike from sapphoq n friends

No comments: