Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Why I Hate Insurance Companies

*mouth of a hookwork. notice the "hooks" inside the mouth. courtesy of the cdc. *
I hate insurance companies because they have forgotten the basic ingredients that constitute a good relationship with their customers:
compassion
responding to concerns in a timely manner
user-friendliness
daunting customer service
efficacy.

I hate insurance companies because they are part of a sick System
that assigns blame to the injured party.

I hate insurance companies because they conduct themselves as if every injured party is having a grand ol'time collecting money.

I hate insurance companies because in cutting costs, they have forgotten
that their customers pay them for a service.

What we need is a revolution in thinking.
We need to change
the way that insurance companies operate.
We need to challenge the sick System
and interrogate the lawmakers
who respond to large wealthy lobbying groups
with laws that benefit the bureaucracy and neglect the common people.

I pledge to be part of this change.

-sapphoq

No comments: