Thursday, November 03, 2005

God Hates Shrimp 11/3/05



















clip art from http://www.GodHatesShrimp.com


I first came across this site in a captivating article in "The Skeptical Inquirer."

Upon visiting the website, I found both a collection of real church signs AND the ability to ORDER a church sign [for $7.50 each, though I don't know if that includes shipping] using the Church Sign Generator.

The article in the Skeptical Inquirer referenced god's supposed objection to homosexuals in the same breath as god's one-time objection to shrimp.

I understand that my first now ex-neuro-needle-sticking-doc [he moved to Kentucky] and other people who have yamulkes and dreds probably do not eat shrink today. I have no quarrels with them obviously.

I bravely propose that folks who base political arguements "against homosexuality" on hebrew bible policies forego eating shrimp, wearing cotton and wool together, AND being prepared to stone poisoners.

Please don't shoot me, I'm only the mildly manic bloggerblob.


-sapphoq

No comments: