Saturday, September 01, 2007

The Dirty Thirty

The Dirty Thirty magnify
Snagged from Morarwen over at: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-DD8iqPwlfqgF5JgSc2Xfq0n3n0W9Ttg-?cq=1&p=2273

1. Who ended your last relationship? I did. She was nukin futs.

2. When is the last time you shaved your legs? Last week.

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 AM? Taking the dog for a vigorous walk. I been reading and watching "The Dog Whisperer" and have begun to embrace some of his ideas.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Checking my e-mail.

5. Are you any good at math? Yes but in a funny way. I am good at solving geometry problems for example but never did understand the why behind having to write out each step in proofs. To me, having to write out each step is stupid.

6. What were you doing last night? Friday night is date night. Husband and I date each other.

7. Do you have any famous ancestors? Nope.

8. Have you ever burped in front of the opposite sex? Yeah. So what? This questionnaire was written by a hetero-ecentric.

9. Do you know the words to the song on your MySpace page? Don't got MySpace. I'm too old.

11. How many different beverages have you drunk today? Three. Diet coke, coffee and water.

12. What's one thing you wish to change about yourself? Wish to change: organization non-skills, housework routines, and the ability to translate my vision and creativity into making a living. Uh, that's three. Wishing to change vs. wanting to do the work to change...two different things. I lack motivation and development of options. I keep striving.
I have gotten real good at making charts of my imaginary housework routines.

13. What do you wish for? I wish for truthful politicians.

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Yup. In a witch sort of way I have done things like that.

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had? My mother didn't believe in the use of any numbing agents when the dentist worked on [my] teeth. Anything done in childhood was fairly painful-- from the tooth with the too long roots that had to be extracted to cavities.

16. What is outside your back door? When weeds grow in garden space, they become wildflowers.

17. Any plans for Friday night? Friday night is date night.

18. Do you like music? Yup.

19. Do you work for yourself, in the home, or outside the home? [modified question]. I am currently concentrating on my health.

20. Do you keep in touch with your ex's? No. My exes remain exes for some pretty good reasons.

21. Do you dislike anyone right now? Yeah. So?

22. Something you are excited about? Hope.

23. What is your favorite flavor of Jello? Cherry.

24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? No.

25. Describe your key chain. Uh, which one?

26. [There was no such number, so Morawen made it up.] How many flash drives do you have? A bunch.

27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group? A few weeks ago I think.

28. What kind of winter coat do you have? Several. This question does not excite me.

29. What does your favorite shirt look like? I like old washed out comfortable teeshirts and jeans. I don't wear anything else ever unless I am forced to.

30. Can you tie a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue? This is a stupid question and I am not answering it on the grounds that some readers will assume some sort of dirty sexual innuendos and whatever about me and I'm not having it because I am totally pure and all of that and my husband seems to think that sucking tennis balls through a garden hose is a better skill to have and besides tieing a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue wouldn't even get me a job with the circus and how dare you assume that we all have tongues you hetero-centric question writer you I demand that your personnel office provide you with inservices on sensitivity to the...............

spike

Picture is one I took and doctored. That is my older kitty in it.

No comments: