Friday, December 28, 2012

un-Dear Attention Whores



un-Dear Attention Whores, Spammers, Hijackers, Beggars,

When you come here to spam your blog in my comment section, guess what?  If the post itself upon which you are attempting to lay your comment does not reference the stuff you are rambling about, then I am going to delete your comment.  If you can't bring a different perspective to the table, then don't bother knocking on the door.  I will not allow you to hijack my comment sections for your purposes.  Period.  Tired platitudes and negative assumptions do not get my attention.  Neither does profilic use of cognitive fallacies.  I am not here to stroke your false ego or to participate in your sweaty mental masturbation.


yeah I made it.  whatever.



I am perfectly capable of finding people on various social platforms to have rational and interesting discussions with.  I value people who are capable of forming an intelligent argument, whether or not we happen to agree.  I do not care about having a zillion people who follow my words.  Numbers are meaningless in and of themselves.  I am not starving for your attention.  So go away.

No Love,

sapphoq n friends

I miss the days when trolls had skillz.  These new ones I'll tell ya:
   If they can't hang with the 4chan crowd, they should just gtfo.

No comments: