Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hashtag Socks



And it came to pass that there was one who had many many socks on the social media platform Twitter [no copyright infringement intended].  These socks were not used in a righteous manner but in order to promote her cause.  These socks and variants were found sprinkled across the world wide web as well, defending her butthurt against the hoards.

     In the morning, #Fakery sneeks into Twitter with little trollette feet.

      #GrossCustodialInterference: I am the custodian of my snots and you just tried to pick my nose. Bawaaaaaahaaaaah.

     When #Fakery quotes lies at me, my head implodes.

     #Fakery stalks her own #socks.

     Amazing #socks how warped the brain...

     #Socks and #Fakers and #Lies-- oh my.

     There's something #twisted about #socks tweeting to each other.

     A #sock without a #fake persona is like a peanut butter sandwich without the pickles or mayo. #JustSaying

     Sorting through the #socks... [sung to the tune of "bringing in the sheaves"] 

     The #socks are great with that one.

     When life gives you #socks, sign up for more email addys. /snark 


And thus there came to be the hashtag #socks, having judged it to be preferable to #overthehumpday Wednesday.  And a few of the people laughed and fewer of the people were #butthurt and most of them didn't really care either way.

     Now Playing: serious #LULZ and #butthurt. Joke'em if they can't take a fruck.

     Security tip: Change your #socks.

     #IfYouGazeLong into the eyes of a #Fake, all of her #socks will gaze back at you. 

     You must remember this. A #sock is just a #sock. A #fake is but a #fake... 

     #Socks, socks, what would we ever do without socks? Our feet would be lonely and our shoes would be smellier.

     Row row row your #socks  
     Gently down Twitter Stream.

And the promoter of the hashtag #socks [not having paid to promote it, because that would be not in true form with the promoter's personna] and the two or three others who found it delicious laughed until they spewed their coffees on their tables and desks.

     My #socks love me this I know, Cuz my fanbase tells me so.

     Oh, what a tangled heap of #socks we weave.

     It's beginning to look a lot like #Sockmas.

     Some #socks over the rainbow...

     I spent my last ten dollars on birth control and #socks.

     Smoke #socks. Smoke #socks. Everybody smoke #socks.

     There's some #socks in my beer and I want to know what they're doing there.

And that was as it should be.  

     I snark #socks, therefore I am.

     #Sock the planet.

     I am the recipient of #hostile looks from my #sock basket. Equal rights for all #socks! Huh? Uh, nooooo.

     #Socks on the run.  

     Oh we gotta have #socks...

     Celebrate. Celebrate your #socks. 

     BE the #sock.

     The #socks compelled me. 

     #Sock-a-do. 

And so, the great #sock-a-thon was ended.

     #Sock-ing right along. The dog compels me to come up for air, so I must go out for air, away away from these smelly #socks. #awayfromtwitter


sapphoq n sapphoq's sock puppets say:The creator of this blog post has many #socks and email accounts to go with them.  The creator of this blog post understands the necessity of laughing gently at ourselves.                          If you or your #socks were #butthurt by this blog post, then maybe you are in the wrong #drawer.
 

No comments: