Monday, April 08, 2013

Crypto.me



If you haven't been to crypto.me yet, you owe it to yourself to go check it out.  Crypto is a suppositor repository of documents from various sources.  Quite interesting stuff.

While poking around over there, I surfed through chat logs of a [now] known snitch and several anon members, wandered through a bunch of emails that people in professional sorts of agencies never should have written, read about various plans and visions that various American governmental agencies have for the Internet.  None of it was uplifting.  Much of it was frightening or depressing.  And yes, Facebook really should be renamed Fedbook [in my unasked for un-humble opinion].  I've thought this for a long time now.  A few documents over there illustrate my point perfectly.

sapphoq n friends say:  The government is not our friend.  Neither are some big name companies that are helping the creation of a modern-day espionage state.    
 

No comments: