Monday, June 10, 2013



Here are the 12 suggested steps for people whose socks are out of control.  With no apologies to A.A. or any other 12 step program:



 

I admitted that I was powerless over my many socks, that I couldn't keep them sorted, and that my sock drawer had become a mess.

I came to believe that a Troll possessing mad skillz could restore me to sanitary.


I made a decision to turn my socks and my feeble attempts at humor over to the care of the Troll of my imagination.


I took an inventory of my sock drawer.


I admitted to Troll, to myself, and to one other sock-puppet the exact mess in my sock drawer.


I became willing to throw out some of the socks.


I asked Troll to remove the excessive socks but Troll handed me a wastebasket instead.


I made a list of all socks I had butt-hurt and thought about whether or not I was sorry; and whether or not to admit to being sorry.


I made direct amends to some of the socks I had butt-hurt except if they were dead. If it was a legal thing, I waited at least 8 years.


I continued to inventory my sock drawer and mended or threw out socks as needed.


I sought through the Twitter-Creek to discern the LULZ of Troll.


Having had a rude wake-up call as a result of these ideas, I kept spreading this message to other socks and to finesse my troll skillz.

No comments: