Tuesday, January 23, 2007

FEELING

I've decided that I'm not going to live my life on feeling anymore.
I don't quite know what that means but I'm just not going to do it.
Some folks say that emotion is different from feeling but I'm not so
sure about that one either. If emotion is an intense and physiological
state of being and feeling is an affective response to that emotion, it
doesn't seem like anyone is much better off living by emotion. I read
this morning that some company acquired emotion so I wanna know,
does that mean we have to fill out a temporary license or what? Some
think we should purchase studies of emotion but I'm not so sure about
that either. I might be better off just asking Eric to act them out. It
appears there is something lacking in my life but I think that lack is coffee.


sapphoq n friends

No comments: