Thursday, January 11, 2007

JANE AND THE QUICKSAND 1/11/07

One day in the tree house, Jane had left to collect greens for a salad and Tarzan was in the middle of a Texas Hold-em battle with Cheetah the chimp. The match was running almost even, when suddenly, a scream echoed through the trees. Jane's voice was unmistakable. Tarzan stepped to one of his treehouse platforms and stared out.

He discovered that Jane had taken a shortcut back through a nearby swampy area and was now stuck in quicksand. The sand was up to her waist.
"Help, Tarzan, help," she cried. "Not to worry," Tarzan said. "I have my long vine here and will swing over the swamp. Grab the vine when I swing over and I'll pull you free." The ape-man took the vine in his massive hands and began to swing.

"AH-E-AH-E-AH-E-AAaaaah," he cried out. "I said grab the vine, Jane, the vine."

sapphoq n friends

No comments: